Group Event Venue
Birthday Venue | Company Picnic Event Venue | Party Location |
Team Outing Venue | Baby Shower Location | Bridal Shower
A Hidden Gem For Events In The Busy City
Tucked away in the suburb of Castro Valley, the award winning Lake Chabot is only 30 minutes away from San Francisco. Lake Chabot is a breathtaking and relaxing location for your next group event. Whether it’s a corporate meeting, government meeting, teambuilding, family reunion, weekend retreat, birthday party, baby shower or you just need a creative getaway, Lake Chabot offers a beautiful lake setting to inspire and reinvigorate.
Lake Chabot Ranked #7 in America’s Top 100
Family Friendly Places by TakeMeFishing.org.
Each event is customized by our experienced Event Coordinator, Monica Johnson. Her attention to detail and commitment to outstanding customer service will make your planning process seamless. She is friendly and flexible to your needs.
Here’s how else we make your event memorable:
- Easy to get to. Lake Chabot is only 30 minutes from San Francisco and right off of the I-580.
- Safe, fun, spacious lawns and outdoor area for play.
- Fun activities on-site: beautiful lake, fishing, kayaking, boating, giant Jenga, bounce house, team building.
- Beautiful scenery of flora and fauna. Hummingbirds, butterflies, and deer are regular visitors.
- Picture opportunities everywhere.
- We do everything to make your event planning as easy as possible. Set-up and clean-up included.
- Chef catered meals that’s both delicious and flexible to your dietary needs.
- Clean restrooms
“We all LOVED the banana french toast! It was so delicious and everyone has been raving about it. The boat tour was also a really amazing experience. My company and I had a wonderful time at Lake Chabot for our summer event, if you are looking for a beautiful location with amazing staff, I would highly recommend having your event here as well.”-Kelly K.-Czarnowski
“Had such a great impression that I’ve come back twice now, once with my dad and kids and just yesterday with my husband.”-Kahn
“The venue is beautiful, the food is awesome (especially the French toast and bacon!) and the staff on site is so helpful. You won’t have to worry about a single thing.” – Mylene Reyes
Come see for yourself why we are one of the most popular locations for company events and social get-togethers. It is incredibly easy to get pricing for your event. Contact Monica Johnson-call, email or complete the form below for a quote.
(925) 200-3454 or firstname.lastname@example.org.